It begins with the Mushroom Cup which is the most easiest one, then you move on to the Flower Cup which is more diffucult than Mushroom Cup but is still easy, if you win both Mushroom and Flower Cup you will unlock the Star Cup which is a very challenging and hard cup, and finally if you win Star Cup you unlock Special …
What are all of the cups on Mario Kart Wii?
The icons of the Cups, including theMushroom, Fire Flower, Star, Crown, Banana, Green Shell, Leaf, and Lightning. The 8 main Cups are listed here. The names of the Cups are derived from an Item you can obtain from Item Boxes. For a more detailed look at the Prix, Cup, or Track, click the links.
How do you unlock the other cups in Mario Kart Wii?
- Get 1st, 2nd or 3rd on Mushroom Cup. Get 1st, 2nd or 3rd on Flower Cup. …
- Star Cup: Finish in the top 3 positions in the Mushroom and Flower Cups for Grand Prix. …
- If you want to unlock some more cups (which have much, much harder tracks) you have to finish all of the other cups in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
What is the last Cup in Mario Kart Wii?
The Lightning Cup is the last and hardest retro cup. It consists of the tracks SNES Mario Circuit 3, DS Peach Gardens, GCN DK Mountain, and N64 Bowser’s Castle. It can be unlocked by completing the Leaf Cup in Grand Prix mode with any CC. It is the last retro cup to be unlocked.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Unlocking Criteria (Mario Kart Wii)
- Unlock any 4 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.
- Win 25 WFC Ghost Races.
- Play 2,250 combined races/battles.
What cup is Rainbow Road?
Rainbow Road is the final track of the Special Cup in Mario Kart Wii.
How do you unlock Diddy Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Diddy Kong – Win the 50 ccLightning Cup. Dry Bones – Win the 100 ccLeaf Cup. Dry Bowser – Make a star in every 150 ccWii cup.
Can you unlock Mario Kart Wii levels in multiplayer?
User Info: Holy_Pumpkin. Yes, you gotta unlock things via singeplayer cups + timetrails. Plus, you gotta unlock the rest of the cups in singleplayer so you can pick courses from the locked cups in multiplayer.
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you get a gold trophy in Mario Kart Wii?
Once you complete all four courses in the specific cup, you are given an award and a rank. Both are extremely important if you want to unlock additional courses, characters, and vehicles. You recieve a Gold Trophy if you finish first. You recieve a Silver Trophy if you finish in second.
How do you unlock the last 2 cups in Mario Kart Wii?
Method 2 of 2: Mario Kart Wii (2008)
- Star Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Mushroom Cup and the Flower Cup.
- Special Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Star Cup.
- Leaf Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Banana Cup and the Shell Cup.
- Lightning Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Leaf Cup.
How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
Why is Funky Kong so fast?
Funky Kong is fast because he has a bandanna and sunglasses.
Is Funky Kong Donkey Kong’s brother?
Friends. Funky Kong – He is one of Donkey Kong’s closest friends and entrepreneur friend of the Kongs. Any direct relation is unknown. He is speculated to be a brother of Donkey Kong due to a very similar appearance between both the primates.
Why is Funky Kong flame runner so good?
In contrast, the Flame Runner is very poor for beginners. Its acceleration is so pitiful that idly charging up a mini-turbo is better than letting the bike accelerate, its handling is very poor, as well as its offroad capabilities.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|