The retro cups are the two cups on the lower row of the cup selection screen. You start out with two retro cups unlocked: Shell Cup and Banana Cup. Once you finish third place or better on both of these cups, Leaf Cup will unlock.
Which cups are retro in Mario Kart Wii?
Retro and Wii cups
- Retro and Wii cups.
- Retro Cups. 2.1 SHELL CUP. 2.2 BANANA CUP. 2.3 LEAF CUP. 2.4 LIGHTNING CUP.
- Wii Cups.
How do you unlock everything in Mario Kart Wii?
- Drive Bikes in 50cc Cups.
- Drive KARTs in 100cc Cups. Earn trophies in all 100cc cups.
- Rosalina. There is some speculation that the means to unlock Rosalina are either random or enigmatic. …
- Victory Photo 1. Earn a trophy in every cup for any one class. …
- Victory Photo 2. …
- Expert Staff Ghosts.
How do you get the Retro Grand Prix on Mario Kart Wii?
- Baby Daisy: Unlocked by having one star or more in 50cc New cups.
- Diddy Kong: Unlocked by beating the 50cc Retro Cups.
- Bowser Jr.: Unlocked by having one star in 100cc Retro Cups.
- Daisy: Unlocked by beating the 150cc Special Cup.
- Dry Bones: Unlocked by beating the 100cc Leaf Cup.
How do you get 100cc Special Cup on Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart: Super Circuit, getting gold trophies in the first four cups in 100cc will unlock the Special Cup for 100cc play. Replaying all cups in 100cc and getting at least 100 coins, as well as another gold trophy in each will unlock the respective Extra Tracks for 100cc play.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
What is the last Cup in Mario Kart Wii?
The Lightning Cup is the last and hardest retro cup. It consists of the tracks SNES Mario Circuit 3, DS Peach Gardens, GCN DK Mountain, and N64 Bowser’s Castle. It can be unlocked by completing the Leaf Cup in Grand Prix mode with any CC. It is the last retro cup to be unlocked.
What is the fastest car in Mario Kart Wii?
It is the fastest bike in the game, and resembles an actual torpedo missile on the front of the bike. When it performs a Wheelie, it’s speed actually exceeds the Jetsetter’s, making it the fastest vehicle in the game.
|Bowser on the Spear|
How do you unlock Diddy Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Diddy Kong – Win the 50 ccLightning Cup. Dry Bones – Win the 100 ccLeaf Cup. Dry Bowser – Make a star in every 150 ccWii cup.
How do you unlock Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Wii?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock Dry Bowser?
He can be unlocked by beating all of the Wii New Grand Prix cups on 150cc with at least a 1 star ranking for each or by racing 4,350 races. He is the Time Trial ghost of Grumble Volcano and GBA Bowser Castle 3.
How Do You Get Funky Kong on Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium.
What is mirror mode Mario Kart Wii?
Mirror mode is a mode where you race on tracks that are flipped so that left and right are reversed, with the engine class being 150cc. To unlock it, get first place on every cup in 150cc.
How do you unlock 150cc in Mario Kart Wii?
Choose your character and cart (doesn’t matter which). Get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in mushroom cup. Next do flower cup and get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. You will unlock the 150cc star cup.
What cup is Rainbow Road?
Rainbow Road is the final track of the Special Cup in Mario Kart Wii.