Win a Gold trophy in all cups in the Nitro Grand Prix in the 150cc class to unlock a total of seven karts for all characters. Win a Gold trophy in all cups in Nitro Mirror mode in the 150cc class to unlock all karts for all characters.
How do you unlock things on Mario Kart DS?
Mario Kart DS unlockable character criteria
Get 1st for every cup in the Retro Grand Prix on 50cc. Get 1st for every cup in the Retro Grand Prix on 100cc. R.O.B. Get a gold trophy for every cup in either the Nitro Grand Prix or Retro Grand Prix across all engine classes.
Are there unlockables in Mario Kart DS?
In Mario Kart DS, there are several unlockables included within the game. These will be listed in the order you would unlock them in. A video will also be included within the page for further advice.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart DS?
Cheat Codes for Mario Kart DS
- Unlock All Nitro Courses. …
- Unlock All Retro Courses. …
- Unlock All Characters, Cars & Class. …
- Infinite Time. …
- Play As Shy Guy (HOLD Select While Loading a Course) …
- Change Cuircuit Into Codes: …
- Change N64 Moo Moo Farm Into Circle Test Track (No textures) …
- Change GCN Luigi Circuit Into GCN Mario Test Track (No textures)
How do you get new characters in Mario Kart?
The Mario Kart Tour character unlock methods are:
- Tour Gifts, which unlock as you progress through the time-limited tours. …
- The Store, as part of Sets or highlighted characters in the Daily Selects area. …
- From Pipes, a gacha system where you ‘spin’ for a change at unlocking characters, among other items.
How do you unlock Rob in Mario Kart DS?
R.O.B. is also the last unlockable character in Mario Kart DS. To unlock R.O.B., players have to win the Mirror Special Cup. In the game, he is one of the heaviest characters, his weight matched only by Bowser. R.O.B’s symbol is a purple NES D-Pad.
Who is the best character in Mario Kart DS?
Dry Bones is the lightest character and as such is the preferred choice, his speed offroad is the fastest. You get pushed around by CPU much more with light weight though, but unless that’s a really big deal for you you should just pick Dry Bones.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock 150cc special cup?
The Special Cup can be unlocked by beating the Star Cup in Grand Prix mode on any CC.
How do you go faster in Mario Kart DS?
Using Mini-Turbos are a technique for boosting your speed while drifting. Press and repeatedly while drifting and your tires will start burning. Once they do, release to stop drifting and take off with a short burst of speed. Some items can be deployed to the front or to the rear by pressing or and or at the same time.
How do you unlock mirror mode on Mario Kart DS?
In DS, players unlock Mirror Mode (known as “150cc Mirror”) by getting 1st place in the 150cc Lightning Cup. In Wii, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all 150cc cups. In 7, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all cups on the 150cc class.
How do you snake on Mario Kart DS?
Do a mini turbo just as you would on a turn. Then once it has been completed, let go of R and quickly steer your car towards the opposite way you were drifting, and hold down R again and do another mini-turbo. If you’ve done this, you’re snaking!
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
Do you need 3 stars to get gold Mario?
The new Gold Mario is one of the game’s toughest challenges. While not confirmed, it’s assumed you can simply win them – and not have to get three stars – on each cup in order to unlock Gold Mario. … Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.