How do I redeem a Nintendo game code?
What to do
- Using a browser, visit ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select Sign in again. …
- Enter your 16-digit download code and then select, Next.
- Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select Redeem to complete the process.
How do I get the download code for my switch?
The download code is the 16-digit code that you received in your confirmation email. If you can’t find your download code, locate your order in Nintendo’s Online Store and select Resend Digital Code from the order details. We’ll resend the e-mail with your download code. Your download code can only be redeemed once.
Where is the 16-digit code on Nintendo switch?
The download code is a 16-digit code that is located in the confirmation email you received for your order. If you no longer have the email with your download code, you can locate your order in the Online Store and resend the download code. Make sure you are redeeming the code correctly in the Nintendo Switch eShop.
How do I redeem a physical game switch?
Complete these steps
- Insert the game card into the Nintendo Switch console.
- Highlight the game icon on the Nintendo Switch HOME menu.
- Press the + or – Button to access the software Options menu.
- Highlight My Nintendo Rewards Program, then select Earn Points (Game Card version only).
How do I redeem a Gamestop digital code?
- Go to Games, then select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code.”
- If prompted, sign in.
- If you have a QR code, hold it up to your Kinect sensor.
- If you do not have a QR code, select ‘Or enter the 25 character code’ and then enter your code.
- If you want to do this online you can by going to www.microsoft.com/redeem.
Can I get a digital copy of a game I already own switch?
With the Nintendo Switch you can purchase and download a digital copy of a physical game you own. … This will allow you to continue playing with the digital copy and you can sell/give away the physical copy.
Why can’t I redeem my Nintendo eShop card?
Verify that you are entering the number from the Nintendo eShop Card correctly. If the error continues, this may indicate a delay in activating certain cards. Please wait 24 hours before trying again, and then check with the retailer where the card was purchased to ensure it has been activated correctly.
Can a Nintendo switch game code be used more than once?
A: If you are using the same Nintendo ID on all your systems then you only need one code. The code only works for one account.
Why does my Nintendo code not work?
If you already redeemed the download code, you can re-download the game on your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system without re-entering it. If the download code is still not working, it may not have been activated correctly at the store. Please check with the retailer that provided the code.
How much is 300 Nintendo Points worth?
If you pay $59.99 for a game on Nintendo eShop, you’ll earn 300 Gold Points. Those points can be redeemed for $3.00 toward your next eligible purchase.
Do you get my Nintendo points for buying a switch?
For a limited time, you can get My Nintendo Gold Points when you purchase a Nintendo Switch Online 12-month plan. This offer also applies to auto-renewals and both individual or family plan options.
How much is 300 platinum points worth?
When you first sign up for an account, you’ll get a brief message about how Gold Points can get you slight discounts on new digital games — for example, 300 points will get you $3 off your next purchase.