They have the exact same stats, so just use which character you like more. All characters are viable to varying degrees, but heavies generally outclass lights because you can more easily mitigate their weaknesses with kart combinations.
Does the character you choose in Mario Kart matter?
As you’d expect, lighter characters have lower overall speed but also much faster acceleration, while heavier characters get off the grid more slowly but have a zippier maximum speed.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
Does the driver matter in Mario Kart?
How do driver choices and kart customizations affect actual play in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? In MK8D There’s no (obvious) indication of whether your driver and kart selections (kart body, wheels, glider type) have any impact on how you drive.
Who is the best Mario Kart character?
According to “science,” Wario is the best Mario Kart character you can play as in Mario Kart 8.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
Who is the best character on Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Character Kart Combo – How to Build the Best Kart
- Character: Any Level 3 Heavy, such as Bowser, Wario, or Morton.
- Kart: Pipeframe, Blue Falcon and Streetle are ideal as it gives good speed but doesn’t skimp on friction.
- Tires: Slick.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
How do you avoid shells in Mario Kart 8?
Avoid The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 – Break It With a Super Horn. Although there are may different items in Mario Kart 8, only one is actually capable of destroying the Blue Shell: the Super Horn. Outside of using a Boo item, this may be the best way to avoid a Blue Shell.
What is the fastest car combo in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
The best combo for speed is Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, or Mii Heavy driving a Gold Standard, Mach 8, Circuit Special, or Sports Coupe with Slick or Cyber Slick tyres.
Who is the slowest character in Mario Kart 8?
Even if you don’t pick the absolute worst kart, the slowest karts are apparently the ones with Baby Rosalina or Lemmy in the driver seat of the Badwagon, the GLA, or the Standard ATV, with either Slick or Cyber Slick wheels. If you can’t resist them, go ahead and select them.
How do you get the fastest car in Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 tips and tricks
- Master the drifting system. …
- Maintain first place in a race. …
- Use the slipstream system to get ahead. …
- Use all of the game’s ghost data. …
- Pick up plenty of coins. …
- Find out where the shortcuts are. …
- Use the boost start trick to get off the grid quickly. …
- Gain speed using stunt boosts.
Why is Rosalina a heavyweight?
User Info: shinysnorunt. They wouldent put her in the middleweights with daisy and peach already there, so they put her in heavyweights.
Is Gold Mario good?
Gold Mario is extremely valuable because gold is a really valuable metal, being $37,323,992 per ton. He is worth anywhere from $3,545,779,240 to $4,366,907,064. He is the only unlockable racer in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. In Mario Kart Tour, he can only be played in Coin Rush mode.