Accepted Answer. They are for marking your favorite races/highlights.
What does the 6 stars mean in Mario Kart 8?
Q: What are the stars at the top that say 0/6 at the end of a race? A: These are your favorited replays. You can view recent replays in MKTV and save your favorites to keep them from being overwritten. You do this by giving your favorite replays a star at the end of the race.
What happens when you get all the stars in Mario Kart 8?
Achieving AT LEAST 1 star in all cups in Mario Kart 8 will unlock the Gold Standard kart.
What is the 6’6 star on Mario Kart?
Those 6 stars let you save a race into the Favourites section on MKTV by pressing the + button at the end of a race. MKTV only stores the last 12 most recent races that you have done, so this function lets you save a race that you either won or a race that you enjoyed, either for watching later or uploading to YouTube.
What do the stars mean in Mario Kart Deluxe 8?
This is your ranking.
The best ranking you’ve ever achieved in a cup is recorded for each cc, so if you redo the 50cc Mushroom Cup and get three stars, that will replace the one star.
What’s the best car on Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Character Kart Combo – How to Build the Best Kart
- Character: Any Level 3 Heavy, such as Bowser, Wario, or Morton.
- Kart: Pipeframe, Blue Falcon and Streetle are ideal as it gives good speed but doesn’t skimp on friction.
- Tires: Slick.
How do you beat Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 tips and tricks
- Master the drifting system. …
- Maintain first place in a race. …
- Use the slipstream system to get ahead. …
- Use all of the game’s ghost data. …
- Pick up plenty of coins. …
- Find out where the shortcuts are. …
- Use the boost start trick to get off the grid quickly. …
- Gain speed using stunt boosts.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
What happens if you get all 3 stars in Mario Kart 8?
Qualifying for three stars in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will net you a gold trophy.
What can be unlocked in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Unlockables – How to Unlock Gold Parts
- Unlock Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.
- Unlock Gold Tires: Beat every Staff Ghost Racer in Time Trial competing at 150cc.
- Unlock Gold Glider: Collect 10,000 coins.
How do you get a gold trophy in Mario Kart 8?
To unlock Gold Mario, first you’ll have to progress through the 50cc, 100cc and 150cc Grand Prix cups normally to unlock the 200cc races. Then, you’ll have to take first place in all of those Grand Prix cups as well. Once you pull that off, Gold Mario will replace Metal Mario on the character select screen.
How many coins does it take to unlock everything in mk8 Deluxe?
For every 50 coins you get, you’ll unlock a new piece. But once you hit 550 coins, unlocks happen every 100 coins.
How do you get the single star in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Mario Kart 8 Cheats & Tips
- 1 Star. Earn 54 or 55 points (Two 1st and Two 2nd place finishes OR Three 1st and One 3rd or 4th Place finish)
- 2 Stars. Earn 57 Points (Three 1st place finishes and One 2nd place finish)
- 3 Stars. Earn 60 Points (Four 1st place finishes)
Do characters matter in Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 characters and kart combinations is important for mastering the game and getting the best possible times, whether in harder cups, time trials or online – and if you want to steamroll over your friends locally, of course.
Do you need 3 stars to get gold Mario?
The new Gold Mario is one of the game’s toughest challenges. While not confirmed, it’s assumed you can simply win them – and not have to get three stars – on each cup in order to unlock Gold Mario. … Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.
What are the stars in the top corner of Mario Kart 8?
1 Answer. The stars allow you to save Highlight Reels as your favourites. You may then view these highlights in Mario Kart TV.