How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart 7?
Game Ninja: Unlock Mario Kart 7 Characters
- Win in the Mushroom Cup 150cc to get Daisy.
- Win in the Lightning Cup 150cc for Lakitu.
- For Metal Mario, come first in the Special Cup 150cc.
- Finish all the cups on any cc to get Mii.
- For the Queen Bee, come first in the Banana Cup 150cc.
- Win the Star Cup 150cc for Rosalina.
- Come out of your shell!
What can you unlock in Mario Kart 7?
Mario Kart 7 character unlocks
- Daisy – 1st in Mushroom Cup 150cc.
- Lakitu – 1st in Lightning Cup 150cc.
- Metal Mario – 1st in Special Cup 150cc.
- Mii – Place 1st in all cups in one CC level.
- Queen Bee – 1st in Banana Cup 150cc.
- Rosalina – 1st in Star Cup 150cc.
- Shy Guy – 1st in Shell Cup 150cc.
- Wario – 1st in Flower Cup 150cc.
How many coins do you need to unlock Mario Kart 7?
You need a grand total of 5,000 coins to unlock all standard kart parts. The gold parts are special, and can be obtained by collecting even more coins, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
How do you unlock karts in Mario Kart?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
What is the fastest car in Mario Kart 7?
The fastest glider is the standard one (and its clones, Gold Glider and Beast/Ghastly Glider). All others add control and a bit of acceleration, but reduce air speed to compensate. With a heavyweight, any of the karts above and Gold/Slick tires, you reach the max speed on land (5.5).
How do you unlock shy guy in Mario Kart 7?
You unlock him by getting first place in the Shell Cup 150cc.
What is the best kart in Mario Kart 7?
Yeah, Metal Mario, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach’s Parasol is the best combination for no item races. But I think Daisy, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach’s Parasol is the best combination for item races, as this combination is strong in both acceleration and speed.
How do you unlock everything in Mario Kart 7 3ds?
Mario Kart 7: How to Unlock Everything
- Daisy – Get first place in the Mushroom Cup on 150cc.
- Honey Queen – Get first place in the Banana Cup on 150cc.
- Lakitu – Get first place in the Lightning Cup on 150cc.
- Metal Mario – Get first place in the Special Cup on 150cc.
- Mii – Get first place in all cups on any CC.
- Rosalina – Get first place in the Star Cup on 150cc.
Is Gold Mario in Mario Kart 7?
The Gold Standard (known as the Gold Kart in the British English version) is an unlockable kart part in Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Do coins make you faster in Mario Kart 7?
For the first time since Mario Kart: Super Circuit, gold coins litter the raceways of Mario Kart 7. Grabbing them increases your overall speed, up to a maximum of ten coins: if you get hit or fall off the course, you’ll lose coins, though.
How do you check your coins on Mario Kart 7?
The coins you have at the end of each race is added to your coin total, which can be viewed on your profile page on the Mariokart Channel.
Can you unlock Waluigi in Mario Kart 7?
User Info: SILKA. Break the Game Card in half and ship it to Nintendo. When you get it back, Waluigi is playable.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
Do you need 3 stars to get gold Mario?
The new Gold Mario is one of the game’s toughest challenges. While not confirmed, it’s assumed you can simply win them – and not have to get three stars – on each cup in order to unlock Gold Mario. … Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.