|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
Does your character matter in Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 characters and weight classes
As you’d expect, lighter characters have lower overall speed but also much faster acceleration, while heavier characters get off the grid more slowly but have a zippier maximum speed.
Who is the best character in Mario Kart?
According to “science,” Wario is the best Mario Kart character you can play as in Mario Kart 8.
What is the fastest combination in Mario Kart 8?
The best combo for speed is Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, or Mii Heavy driving a Gold Standard, Mach 8, Circuit Special, or Sports Coupe with Slick or Cyber Slick tyres. Phew!
What is the best setup on Mario Kart 8?
1) Most well-balanced build (the so-called “meta” build) – Wario, Standard Bike, Roller, Paper or Super Glider. Stats with the Paper Glider: Speed–3.75, AMT–4, Weight–3.25, Handling–3.25, Traction–3.5. It is the most well-balanced build for speed and acceleration/mini-turbo, and has good stats all around.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
How do you beat Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 tips and tricks
- Master the drifting system. …
- Maintain first place in a race. …
- Use the slipstream system to get ahead. …
- Use all of the game’s ghost data. …
- Pick up plenty of coins. …
- Find out where the shortcuts are. …
- Use the boost start trick to get off the grid quickly. …
- Gain speed using stunt boosts.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium.
How do you avoid shells in Mario Kart 8?
How To Avoid The Pesky Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- THE SUPER HORN. The Super Horn is the ultimate way to defeat a blue shell. …
- SLOW DOWN TO AVOID. In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, you can see the blue shell coming on your mini map. …
- USE A MUSHROOM TO BEAT IT. You can actually use a mushroom just before you get hit with the blue shell to speed out of the impact zone. …
- BULLET BILL/STAR.
What’s the best car in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 10 Best Cars
- 8 Landship.
- 7 Blue Falcon.
- 6 Pipe Frame.
- 5 Biddybuggy.
- 4 Sports Coupe.
- 3 Mr. Scooty.
- 2 Streetle.
- 1 Gold Standard.
Is Toad the fastest in Mario Kart?
Toad: Lightweight and Nimble
In Mario Kart 64, Toad is the lightest and all around fastest racer. He reaches mid and upper speeds faster than Yoshi.
Do coins make you go faster in Mario Kart 8?
While you might not notice at first, every coin you collect increases your speed by a small percentage. In addition, each time you collect a coin, you get a small speed boost. …
Can you dodge a blue shell in Mario Kart 8?
Avoid The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 – Break It With a Super Horn. … Outside of using a Boo item, this may be the best way to avoid a Blue Shell. Once the Shell begins circling the player in first place, one honk of the Super Horn and the Blue Shell will be destroyed before it ever gets the chance to explode.