To unlock Dry Bowser in Mario Kart Wii, you’ll need to get a 1-Star or better rating on all 150cc Grand Prix cups. Star ratings are determined by a hidden point system that rates your driving, but generally the better you race the more Stars you will earn.
Who is the hardest character to unlock in Mario Kart Wii?
1 Mii Outfit B – Mario Kart Wii
The most difficult character to earn in Mario Kart Wii is this alternate outfit for the player’s Mii characters, allowing players to play as themselves and their friends in outfits resembling Mario and Luigi’s overalls or Peach and Daisy’s princess dresses.
Is Dry Bowser good in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Dry Bowser is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He has good mini-turbo and off-road.
How do you unlock everything in Mario Kart Wii?
- Drive Bikes in 50cc Cups.
- Drive KARTs in 100cc Cups. Earn trophies in all 100cc cups.
- Rosalina. There is some speculation that the means to unlock Rosalina are either random or enigmatic. …
- Victory Photo 1. Earn a trophy in every cup for any one class. …
- Victory Photo 2. …
- Expert Staff Ghosts.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart Wii?
Most people would say that Funky Kong is the fastest large person on Mario Kart Wii, although some people would say different. On Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong has a rating of +4 for Speed, and an Offroad for a +3.
How do you unlock dry bomber in Mario Kart Wii?
How to unlock. Complete all Nitro Grand Prix cups in 100cc. If all cups on the 150cc Nitro Grand Prix are obtained, Princess Peach and Toad have the option to use this kart when each character gets to choose between 7 karts. Once all the cups have been obtained in Mirror Mode, any character can use this kart.
How do I unlock Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is a heavyweight playable character. She can be unlocked by having a save file of Super Mario Galaxy, have 4,950 races, or having at least one star on all the Mirror Mode cups.
Is there a dry Bowser Jr?
Dry Bowser Jr. is the undead and skeletal version of the Koopa King’s son, Bowser Jr. Mario Kart Wii is Dry Bowser Jr’s debut into the Mario Kart series, in which he’s an unlockable large weight racer. …
Is Dry Bowser heavy?
If you need more help with other parts of the game, consult our Mario Kart 8 guide, tips and tricks page.
More videos on YouTube.
|Very Heavy||Morton Koopa Jr.|
|Very Heavy||Dry Bowser (DLC)|
How do you unlock Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Wii?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do you unlock Diddy Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Diddy Kong – Win the 50 ccLightning Cup. Dry Bones – Win the 100 ccLeaf Cup. Dry Bowser – Make a star in every 150 ccWii cup.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
Do characters matter in Mario Kart Wii?
Each character boosts different stats, but it’s very minor and overall it doesn’t matter who you choose.