How do you get better at Mario Kart 8?
Naturally there’s a few other surprises, so here’s a rundown of some of the most useful advice.
- Hold items, especially if you’re ahead.
- Check your rearview mirror.
- If you’re behind, get a slipstream boost.
- Perfect your start of race boost timing.
- Memorize double item box locations.
- Hit your stunt boosts on every ramp.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
What is the best combination in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Weighting speed and acceleration 35% and all other parameters 10% gives us an optimal combination of: Bowser/Wario/Morton Koopa/Mii (Heavy) + Biddybuggy + Roller Tires + Acceleration Glider.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
How do you avoid shells in Mario Kart 8?
How To Avoid The Pesky Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- THE SUPER HORN. The Super Horn is the ultimate way to defeat a blue shell. …
- SLOW DOWN TO AVOID. In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, you can see the blue shell coming on your mini map. …
- USE A MUSHROOM TO BEAT IT. You can actually use a mushroom just before you get hit with the blue shell to speed out of the impact zone. …
- BULLET BILL/STAR.
Do coins make you go faster in Mario Kart 8?
While you might not notice at first, every coin you collect increases your speed by a small percentage. In addition, each time you collect a coin, you get a small speed boost. …
Is Toad the fastest in Mario Kart?
Toad: Lightweight and Nimble
In Mario Kart 64, Toad is the lightest and all around fastest racer. He reaches mid and upper speeds faster than Yoshi.
Can you dodge a blue shell in Mario Kart 8?
Avoid The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 – Break It With a Super Horn. … Outside of using a Boo item, this may be the best way to avoid a Blue Shell. Once the Shell begins circling the player in first place, one honk of the Super Horn and the Blue Shell will be destroyed before it ever gets the chance to explode.
Who is the best Mario Kart player?
According to “science,” Wario is the best Mario Kart character you can play as in Mario Kart 8.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium.
What is the best car in Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 10 Best Cars
- 8 Landship.
- 7 Blue Falcon.
- 6 Pipe Frame.
- 5 Biddybuggy.
- 4 Sports Coupe.
- 3 Mr. Scooty.
- 2 Streetle.
- 1 Gold Standard.
What is the fastest car combo in Mario Kart 8?
The best combo for speed is Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, or Mii Heavy driving a Gold Standard, Mach 8, Circuit Special, or Sports Coupe with Slick or Cyber Slick tyres.
What happens when you get all 3 stars in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Qualifying for three stars in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will net you a gold trophy.
How many coins does it take to unlock everything in MK8 Deluxe?
For every 50 coins you get, you’ll unlock a new piece. But once you hit 550 coins, unlocks happen every 100 coins.