How do you unlock all the cups on Mario Kart Wii?
you use. Star Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Mushroom Cup and the Flower Cup. Special Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Star Cup. Leaf Cup: Finish 3rd+ in the Banana Cup and the Shell Cup.
Method 2 of 2: Mario Kart Wii (2008)
- King Boo: Win the 50cc Star Cup. …
- Diddy Kong: Win the 50cc Lightning Cup.
How do you unlock more cups in Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 will include 16 additional new courses, available via DLC. In order to unlock these cups, you must purchase the DLC Pack with the corresponding cups. Egg and Triforce Cups are available in DLC Pack 1. The Animal Crossing and Bell Cups are available via DLC Pack 2.
How do you unlock the last cup on Mario Kart Wii?
It can be unlocked by completing the Leaf Cup in Grand Prix mode with any CC. It is the last retro cup to be unlocked.
How do you unlock all the vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
Can you unlock levels in Mario Kart Wii with 2 players?
No, sorry, you can only progress in single player mode. 2 player races do count toward your race count, though.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
You can unlock Funky Kong by unlocking at least four expert staff ghosts or play 2,250 races.
There are three ways of doing this :
- Unlock any 4 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.
- Win 25 WFC Ghost Races. …
- Play 2,250 combined races/battles.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
How do you unlock the Lightning Cup in Mario Kart Wii mirror mode?
- In Double Dash!!, players unlock Mirror Mode by successfully completing the 150cc All Cup Tour.
- In DS, players unlock Mirror Mode (known as “150cc Mirror”) by getting 1st place in the 150cc Lightning Cup.
- In Wii, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all 150cc cups.
How do you unlock Daisy in Mario Kart Wii?
She can be unlocked by winning in the 150cc Special Cup or by playing 2,850 races of any type. The easiest way to unlock Daisy is play 2,850 races of any type. You may need a star rank or better to unlock Daisy in the 150cc Special Cup. Baby Daisy makes her debut in this game.
How do you unlock Diddy Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Diddy Kong – Win the 50 ccLightning Cup. Dry Bones – Win the 100 ccLeaf Cup. Dry Bowser – Make a star in every 150 ccWii cup.
Is Toad the fastest in Mario Kart?
Toad: Lightweight and Nimble
In Mario Kart 64, Toad is the lightest and all around fastest racer. He reaches mid and upper speeds faster than Yoshi.
How do you unlock all Mario Kart Wii characters cheats?
To unlock the characters listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.
- Baby Daisy – Earn at least a one star ranking in each 50cc Wii Grand Prix cup races.
- Baby Luigi – Unlock eight Expert Staff ghost data in Time Trial mode.
- Birdo – Defeat 250 people in online racing, or play Time Trial mode on sixteen different courses.
How do you win Mario Kart Wii?
Tips, Cheats And Glitches
When the countdown starts, wait until the “2″ begins to disappear, then hold 2 to get a boost at the start of the race. after you die (fall off) hold accelerate (1 or A) the second you land. If you do a trick on a jump you can completely avoid a POW block item’s effects.