You can earn some extra Gems in Tour Gifts by signing up for the Gold Pass monthly subscription service. Sadly, the best way is to just spend money, but since the store makes various drivers, karts, and gliders available we suggest just hoarding coins.
How do you get the most points on Mario Kart Tour?
How to get more points in Mario Kart Tour
- Utilize your highest driver, kart, and glider scores.
- Hit other drivers with items while racing.
- Hit drifts to boost yourself around corners.
- Perform jump boosts during races with ramps.
- Collect coins throughout the race.
- Finish in first, second, or third position.
Who is the rarest driver in Mario Kart Tour?
List of Mario Kart Tours Drivers
|Diddy Kong||Rare||Banana Barrels|
|Lakitu||Rare||Triple Green Shells|
|Bowser Jr.||Rare||Bowser’s Shell|
How do you get free drivers on Mario Kart Tour?
There are a few ways to unlock different drivers, but the most common method is by simply playing the game. As you progress through the different World Cups you’ll occasionally earn Tour Gifts, some of which will contain a new character. Here is what character you’ll earn and how many Stars it requires to obtain them.
How do you unlock characters in Mario Kart Tour?
The Mario Kart Tour character unlock methods are:
- Tour Gifts, which unlock as you progress through the time-limited tours. …
- The Store, as part of Sets or highlighted characters in the Daily Selects area. …
- From Pipes, a gacha system where you ‘spin’ for a change at unlocking characters, among other items.
What do rubies do in Mario Kart Tour?
Rubies are the premium currency in Mario Kart Tour mainly used to summon new drivers, karts, and gliders from the pipe. Five are required to fire it one time, although 45 can be spent to fire ten at once.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 64?
Mario Kart 64 Cheats
- Always a Blue Shell. In the stage “Koopa Beach” the item on top of the rock is a BLUE shell every time. …
- Banana Trick. Hit the brakes as soon as you hit a banana peel. …
- Drafting. If you can’t pass an opponent, try drafting him. …
- Ghost Riders. …
- Item Shield. …
- Mario 64 Castle. …
- Mega Jump. …
- Mirror Mode and New Title Screen.
How do you trigger frenzy in Mario Kart Tour?
How to Activate Frenzy Mode in Mario Kart Tour
- Pick the right racer. You need to pick a character who can hold three items at once. …
- Pick up three of the same item. It’s easier said than done, but once you do then frenzy mode will activate automatically.
- Unleash hell. Enjoy your temporary invincibility and unlimited items!
How do you increase your chances of frenzy in Mario Kart Tour?
Players can get a maximum of three Frenzies each race. The second lap has a higher chance of getting Frenzies. Items that last for a certain period of time, such as Bullet Bills, start the Frenzy used and only give extra points when reused during a Frenzy.
What’s the highest tier in Mario Kart Tour?
Currently, the max player-level is 150. Each day the player can gain up to 450 experience points for each character, kart, and glider and 300 coins from racing (900 experience points and 600 coins if the player is subscribed to the Gold Pass).
Who is the best driver in Mario Kart?
Mario Kart Tour Drivers Tier List: The Best Drivers in the Game
- Musician Mario. As one of the high-end characters, Musician Mario is pretty rare and hard to get. …
- Dry Bowser. To be honest, Dry Bowser and Musician Mario are in close contention for that first spot on our list of the best drivers. …
- Peachette. …
- Pauline. …
- Metal Mario. …
- Peach. …
- Daisy. …
How rare is Yoshi Mario Kart Tour?
Yoshi is a Rare tier Driver, which means he starts with a base of 450 Racer Points, and has more course advantages than Common tier Racers, but not as many as an Ultra Rare Racer.
|Item Box Advantages|
|++ Courses (3 Item Slots)||+ Courses (2 Item Slots)|
|3DS Rock Rock Mountain||3DS Mario Circuit||GCN Dino Dino Jungle|
What happens if you start fresh in Mario Kart Tour?
At the very bottom is a “Start Fresh” button. By tapping this, you’ll be told this will delete all data for the game. It then prompts you to enter your in game nickname, confirm you really want to start over, and then the deed is done.
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
How does the Gold Pass work in Mario Kart Tour?
Questions About the Gold Pass Subscription (Mario Kart Tour)
Unlocks unique features, such as access to the 200cc mode, Gold Races, gold challenges, additional in-game tour gifts and more. … Subscriptions and purchases are managed through your smart device’s Play Store (Android) or iTunes & App Store (iOS).