You obtain this outfit by receiving an Expert Staff Ghost Data on all 32 race tracks. It can also be unlocked by completing 5,000 WiFi races, winning 5,000 WiFi Ghost Races, or playing 5,100 races.
How do you unlock Wii outfit B?
Unlocking the Mii Outfit B requires you to unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts (one for each track). You unlock the Expert Staff Ghosts by beating a specific time on Time Trials for each track, while racing against the Normal Staff Ghost.
What does Mii Outfit B look like?
Mii (Outfit B) is a character that lets you play as your Mii. The Mii, if it’s a male, will wear overalls that look similar to Mario’s with a long-sleeved shirt underneath that’s color of the Mii’s top.
How do you unlock all the outfits in Mario Kart Wii?
To unlock Mii (Outfit A), the racer must get 1st place in the 100cc Special Cup. Note: When you play in single-player mode, the Mii will be the one you chose when setting up your record. If more than one player is playing, both may choose a Mii from those available.
Is there a Mii Outfit B in Mario Kart Wii?
Mii Outfit B (known as Mii Outfit 2 and Mii Plumber’s Costume in the Prima Guide) is an unlockable character similar to its “A” counterpart. Both characters are featured in Mario Kart Wii.
How unlock Mario Kart Wii?
Mario Kart Wii unlockable character criteria
Get a 1-star rank or better in all 50cc Wii Grand Prix cups. Bowser Jr. Participate in 4,950 races. Alternatively, if you have a save file for Super Mario Galaxy, she is unlocked after 50 races.
What’s the difference between Mii Outfit A and B?
re: Whats the difference between mii outfits a and b? Well Mii outfit A has your racing outfit (of your favourite colour), and Mii outfit B has you wearing a Mario outfit (and a Peach outfit for the girls).
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium.
How do you unlock Mii outfit?
Mii Outfit A (known as Mii Outfit 1 and Mii Racing Suit in the Prima Guide) is an Unlockable Character in Mario Kart Wii. It is the Mii character’s first outfit. You can unlock it by winning the 100cc Special Cup, or you can unlock it by playing 1,650 races so you’ll unlock it even more easily.
How do you unlock all the vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.
How do you unlock Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is a heavyweight playable character. She can be unlocked by having a save file of Super Mario Galaxy, have 4,950 races, or having at least one star on all the Mirror Mode cups.
How do you unlock Baby Luigi?
- Start the Time Trials. …
- Choose any character. …
- Choose any course. …
- Select the Staff Ghost data. …
- Race the ghost. …
- Once you unlock the eighth ghost, you have to go back to the Select Player menu first before Baby Luigi is unlocked! …
- Choose the player profile that you used for the Time Trial races.
How do I change my guest Mii?
How to change your Mii’s features on Nintendo Switch
- Select System Settings from the Home Screen on your Switch.
- Scroll down and select Mii from the side menu.
- Select Create/Edit a Mii.
- Tap the Mii you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Select the feature you want to edit and make the appropriate change.
How do I change my Mii?
Complete these steps
- Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. …
- Click the picture of your current Mii. …
- A list of your current Mii characters will appear. …
- Follow the on-screen categories to adjust your Mii character’s physical features as desired. …
- Select Save to save your changes.
What is the special Cup in Mario Kart Wii?
The Special Cup is a Cup in Mario Kart Wii. It is one of the unlockable cups. The Special Cup, along with the Star Cup, is one of the only unlockable cups that have new courses that only appear in Mario Kart Wii. Out of all cups that have new courses, the Special Cup’s courses are the longest and most difficult.