Your choice depends on whether you want speed or acceleration. For maximum acceleration, choose one of the Baby characters, ride the Biddybuggy, and use Roller tires. For maximum speed, choose the heaviest character class (Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, and Mii Heavy), ride the Gold Standard, and use Slick tires.
What kart should I use in Mario Kart 8?
If you’re new to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, try a well-balanced kart that keeps you on the tracks. The Pipe Frame’s good for that. So is the sharp-looking Gold Standard. With these, you won’t spin out on the curves, especially if you add a character who weighs a lot.
What is the best Mario Kart combination?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Character Kart Combo – How to Build the Best Kart
- Character: Any Level 3 Heavy, such as Bowser, Wario, or Morton.
- Kart: Pipeframe, Blue Falcon and Streetle are ideal as it gives good speed but doesn’t skimp on friction.
- Tires: Slick.
Does it matter what character you pick in Mario Kart 8?
Yes, the vehicle stats do change depending on which character you pick. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he’ll never give up on you… ever. He’ll be there for you, no matter what.
Do characters matter in Mario Kart?
As you’d expect, lighter characters have lower overall speed but also much faster acceleration, while heavier characters get off the grid more slowly but have a zippier maximum speed.
Who is the fastest Mario Kart 8 character?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
How do you cheat on Mario Kart 8?
6 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Cheats
- Right after the ‘2’ appears in the start-of-race countdown, hold ‘A’ to get an acceleration boost.
- When speeding over a jump or bump, press the ‘R’ button at the top. …
- Drifting is an easy peasy mid-race speed boost. …
- If you are in first place, hold down the ‘L’ trigger to trail a shell behind you.
What is the fastest car combo in Mario Kart 8?
The best combo for speed is Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, or Mii Heavy driving a Gold Standard, Mach 8, Circuit Special, or Sports Coupe with Slick or Cyber Slick tyres.
What is the fastest kart combination in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
In Mario Kart 8, the “best” kart combination, according to every speedy player I saw online, was Morton driving a Blue Falcon with Slick tires. That’s still not a bad build in MK8D, because the ground speed is still high—but the rest of the statistics on offer aren’t as good as they used to be in MK8.
Who is the best Mario Kart character?
According to “science,” Wario is the best Mario Kart character you can play as in Mario Kart 8.
How do you avoid shells in Mario Kart 8?
How To Avoid The Pesky Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- THE SUPER HORN. The Super Horn is the ultimate way to defeat a blue shell. …
- SLOW DOWN TO AVOID. In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, you can see the blue shell coming on your mini map. …
- USE A MUSHROOM TO BEAT IT. You can actually use a mushroom just before you get hit with the blue shell to speed out of the impact zone. …
- BULLET BILL/STAR.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium.
Is Gold Mario good?
Gold Mario is extremely valuable because gold is a really valuable metal, being $37,323,992 per ton. He is worth anywhere from $3,545,779,240 to $4,366,907,064. He is the only unlockable racer in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. In Mario Kart Tour, he can only be played in Coin Rush mode.
Is King Boo a heavy character?
Despite being a “weightless” heavyweight, King Boo is heavier than Wario and Waluigi, the same weight as Rosalina and slightly heavier than Dry Bowser. … King Boo was confirmed as a returning character in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, along with Bowser Jr. and Dry Bones.