The Special Cup is the hardest cup in the game. It contains the following tracks: Dry Dry Ruins, Moonview Highway, Bowser’s Castle, and Rainbow Road.
What is the hardest Mario Kart?
Mario Kart: The 10 Most Difficult Tracks Of All Time, Ranked
- 1 Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)
- 2 Bowser’s Castle (Mario Kart …
- 3 Donut Plains 3 (Super Mario Kart) …
- 4 Bowser Castle (Mario Kart DS) …
- 5 Mushroom City (Mario Kart: Double Dash) …
- 6 Dino Dino Jungle (Mario Kart: Double Dash) …
- 7 Rosalina’s Ice World (Mario Kart 7) …
- 8 Wario’s Gold Mine (Mario Kart Wii) …
What is the hardest thing to get in Mario Kart Wii?
1 Mii Outfit B – Mario Kart Wii
The most difficult character to earn in Mario Kart Wii is this alternate outfit for the player’s Mii characters, allowing players to play as themselves and their friends in outfits resembling Mario and Luigi’s overalls or Peach and Daisy’s princess dresses.
Who is the fastest in Mario Kart Wii?
It is the fastest bike in the game, and resembles an actual torpedo missile on the front of the bike. When it performs a Wheelie, it’s speed actually exceeds the Jetsetter’s, making it the fastest vehicle in the game.
|Bowser on the Spear|
How do you unlock Star Cup 150cc in Mario Kart Wii?
Choose your character and cart (doesn’t matter which). Get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in mushroom cup. Next do flower cup and get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. You will unlock the 150cc star cup.
Is Mario Kart 7 bad?
While I haven’t played all games in the series (I’ve played all except for Super Circuit), I would hardly call any of them bad. Even SMK is enjoyable, despite the lack of diversity in tracks and such. And the game is not rushed garbage in any way. …
What is the best Mario Kart track ever?
Instead, let’s take a look at the 20 best Mario Kart tracks ever.
- Sky Garden. Image via Nintendo. …
- Yoshi Valley (Mario Kart 64) …
- Coconut Mall (Mario Kart Wii) …
- Rock Rock Mountain (Mario Kart 7) …
- Maple Treeway (Mario Kart Wii) …
- Mount Wario (Mario Kart …
- Ghost Valley 1 (Super Mario Kart) …
- Koopa Troopa Beach (Nintendo 64)
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
How Do You Get Funky Kong on Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Funky Kong is an unlockable playable heavyweight character. He can be unlocked by obtaining four Expert Staff Ghosts. He has his own battle arena, Funky Stadium.
How do you unlock the big karts in Mario Kart Wii?
Heavy Weight Karts
- Standard Kart L Unlocked.
- Offroader Unlocked.
- Flame Runner Unlocked.
- Piranha Prowler Locked-Beat Special cup 50cc Grand Prix finish first. Or play 600 games.
- Jetsetter Locked-150cc Grand Prix Score one star or higher. …
- Honeycoupe Locked-150cc Grand Prix finish Lightning Cup in first or play 3000 games.
Is King Boo good in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, his karts and bikes are black shaded (the same color as R.O.B.’s were in Mario Kart DS and Dry Bowser’s in Mario Kart Wii). His signature vehicle is the Phantom. Despite being an excellent handler, King Boo is a mid-tier character for his poor raising stats.
Do characters matter in Mario Kart Wii?
Each character boosts different stats, but it’s very minor and overall it doesn’t matter who you choose.
What cup is Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Wii?
Rainbow Road is the final track of the Special Cup in Mario Kart Wii.
Is Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is a heavyweight playable character. She can be unlocked by having a save file of Super Mario Galaxy, have 4,950 races, or having at least one star on all the Mirror Mode cups.
How do you unlock vehicles in Mario Kart Wii?
About This Article
- Win the Leaf Cup on 50cc to unlock the Turbo Blooper kart.
- Win the Lightning Cup on 100cc to unlock the Zip Zip bike.
- Win the Leaf Cup on 150cc to unlock the Royal Racer kart.
- Get a 1-star rank on all 100cc Grand Prix Cups to unlock the Sneakster bike.