US. : a very fast car that is used in professional auto racing.
What defines a race car?
1. race car – a fast car that competes in races. racing car, racer. auto, automobile, car, motorcar, machine – a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work” cockpit – seat where the driver sits while driving a racing car.
What type of word is race car?
A palindrome is a word, number, phrase, or other sequence of characters which reads the same backward as forward, such as madam or racecar.
Is Racecar a real word?
@JoeGibbsRacing Racecar is one word. But you can spell it both ways.
Can any car be a race car?
Truck Quotes. Any car can be a race car if you have the balls to race it.
Do race cars have headlights?
21 Headlight and Taillight Decals
NASCAR race cars have no functioning headlights or taillights and use decals instead, for several reasons. Although they are almost entirely hand-made, the cars are still required to look like production vehicles.
What is the longest word in the world?
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
What 7 letter word is spelled the same backwards?
Riddle: What 7 letter word is spelled the same way backwards and forwards? Answer: Racecar.
What 5 letter word is spelled the same backwards?
Here is the list of all the English words with 5 letters grouped by number of letters: Aeaea, alala, alula, anana, anona, APIPA, arara, Ardra, Arora, arura, batab. Palindromes are words that can be read from left to right or right to left, the letters are symetric. Rise to vote, sir.
Is race car a proper noun?
Racecar: (noun) racing car. So, yes it is correct, though less common than race car.
How do you spell with?
Correct spelling for the English word “With” is [wˈɪð], [wˈɪð], [w_ˈɪ_ð] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Is Racecar a Scrabble word?
No, racecar is not in the scrabble dictionary.
What race car is the hardest?
Rally Racing is probably the most challenging type of auto racing.
Which race cars are the fastest?
World’s Fastest Cars
- SSC Tuatara: 316 mph.
- Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+: 304 mph.
- Hennessey Venom F5: 301 mph*
- Koenigsegg Agera RS: 278 mph.
- Hennessey Venom GT: 270 mph.
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 268 mph.
What is the biggest auto race in the world?
The Triple Crown of Motorsport is an unofficial motorsport achievement, often regarded as winning three of the most prestigious motor races in the world in one’s career:
- the Indianapolis 500 (first held in 1911)
- the 24 Hours of Le Mans (first held in 1923)
- the Monaco Grand Prix (first held in 1929)