Cars featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2 can be acquired in career mode using a garage slot. A garage slot is unlocked for the player once they reach a new stage of the career mode, with a total of five being offered. A garage slot can be filled by buying a car at one of the various Car Lots found across Bayview.
How do I buy a new car in Need for Speed Underground?
- Yes you can get another car. User Info: b0yzzz. …
- If those two slots aren’t floating locks, then you can go to the Car lot and get a new car. User Info: wasabininja. …
- Yes just do more races and the other slot will be unlock then you can get a car from the carlot without paying for it. User Info: HYTHAM-DASH.
How do you unlock all the cars in Need For Speed Underground 2?
- regmebaby: 20000 start money in career mode.
- opendoors: Unlock districts.
- ordermebaby: Unlock all cars.
- gimmevisual1: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 1.
- gimmevisual2: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 2.
- needperformance1: Unlock all performance parts Level 1.
- needperformance2: Unlock all performance parts Level 2.
How many cars does Need for Speed Underground 2 have?
There are two versions of the game, US and EU, where each version has 29 of 31 possible cars: the US version has an Acura RSX and a Honda Civic, while the EU version instead has a Peugeot 106 and a Vauxhall Corsa, the rest of the 27 cars in both versions are the same.
What is the best car in Need for Speed Underground 2?
Easily the most balanced machine in the game, I’d go as far to say that the RX-8 is the best driver’s car in NFS: U2’s inventory. Progressing to the Mazda after playing around with front-wheel drive cars like a Corsa allows you to feel the steering free up thanks to its power being sent to the back.
How do you unlock everything in Need for Speed Underground?
- Unlock All Drag Tracks: RIGHT, SQUARE, LEFT, R1, SQUARE, L1, L2, R2.
- Unlock All Drift Tracks: LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, R1, L2.
- Unlock All Circuit Tracks: DOWN, R1, R1, R1, R2, R2, R2, SQUARE.
- Unlock All Sprint Tracks: UP, R2, R2, R2, R1, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.
How many cars are available in Need for Speed Underground?
Featuring 20 fully customisable, licensed cars are included in the game from Mitsubishi Motors, Subaru®, Toyota™ and many more.
Are there any cheat codes for Need for Speed Underground 2?
$200 in Career Mode
Enter this code at the title screen: UP, UP, UP, LEFT, R1, R1, R1, DOWN.
How do you use cheat engine on Need for Speed Underground 2?
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine.
- Double-click the . CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1.
How do you unlock the GTR in Need for Speed Underground 2?
The Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) appears in Need for Speed: Underground 2 and is unlocked upon completing URL event 16 during Stage 5 of the career mode.
How much is NFS Underground 2?
Need for Speed Underground 2 Playstation 2
|Loose Price||Add shipping|
Can you sell your cars in Need For Speed Underground 2?
u cant sell your car u can only trade it for another car, and u dont get your mods back.
Will they remaster Need for Speed Underground 2?
EA has confirmed plans to remaster a number of fan-favourites in the next fiscal year which include ‘Need For Speed Underground 2’ and ‘Command & Conquer’.
What is the fastest car in Need for Speed Underground?
re: Fastest Cars
Meh the fastest car in the game with out a doubt is the Skyline. But the car with the best top speed and handling is the RX-7. I actually preferred the RX-7 over the Skyline.
What cars can you get in Need for Speed Underground 2?
|Vehicle & Unlock||Performance Rating|
|Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Complete URL Race 3 in Stage 2 Stock||Accel 1.6 Top Speed 1.2 Handling 2.8 0-60: 7.33 secs. FWD 135.0 mph (217.3 km/h) 174.8 bhp 179.2 ft-lb|
How long NFS Underground 2?
|Main Story||100||19h 48m|
|Main + Extras||62||22h 04m|
|All PlayStyles||210||22h 26m|